Residential and commercial building close to Leipziger Platz built in 1894
Living and working in a unique historical atmosphere
- Ground floor: Restaurant Centolire (350 m²)
- 1st & 2nd floor: WISAG (1.400 m²)
- 3rd floor: 319 m² of vacant office space available
- 4th floor: spotify (700 m²)
- 5th - 6th floor: high class penthouse available
The Leipziger Straße 125 is located in close proximity to world-renowned attractions such as the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz and only 300 meters away and Friedrichstrasse.
Built in 1894 residential and commercial building in the Leipziger Straße 125 offers a historic ambience on 5,170 m² of gross floor area.
The building, including the facade is a listed building, the historic sandstone facade is almost completely preserved. The restoration and modernization of the interior and exterior was completed. The house has direct access to the Mall of Berlin and its underground parking.